Mind Body Resilience creates wellbeing experiences that help rejuvenate, revitalise and, most importantly, kick-start your wellness regime. The retreat combines evidence based psychological strategies, along with movement practices and nutritional needs to arm participants with the skills needed to bounce back from stress, pursue goals and address barriers that ultimately arise in life.
MBR retreats are run by Dr Samantha Clarke, a Clinical Psychologist with 16 years of experience specialising in optimising psychological and physical health. She is also a personal trainer and has a major in nutrition to ensure that each area of resilience is incorporated into your wellness plan. Targeting these 3 areas of wellbeing develops true resilience and by resourcing an individual with skills and knowledge, they can bounce back from stress, pursue their goals and address barriers that ultimately arise in life.. Cultivate mindfulness and return to reality with the tools to live a happier, healthier, more connected life.
• 5 nights in water front accommodation.
• All meals included. Enjoy delicious organic, nutritionally sound food. This also includes a welcome dinner and farewell dinner at 2 of Noosa's most renown restaurants.
• A diverse range of daily movement practices including personal training, group fitness, yoga, Pilates and barre, stand up paddle boarding, national park walks, ocean swims and more. All activities are optional.
• Psychological skills to help you to reconnect with your purpose, set effective goals and address the internal barriers that get in the way of you living in the way that deeply matters to you.
• Nutritional information to guide healthy choices and supporting evidence to aid healing from the inside out.
• An individualized plan for health and wellness to ensure you are maintaining the practices that work for you once you leave the retreat.
• Workbook and audio resources to take away.
• 2 beauty treatments with Noosa's most skilled beauty therapist at Ebony Beauty.
Mind Body Resilience Wellness Retreat
29 Aug - 03 Sep 2016
Various packages available. This is a boutique retreat with a limit of participants to ensure truly personalised care. Book now! Spaces are limited.
Mind Body Resilience
, Noosa Heads
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.