Being a successful parent in the 21st century can sometimes prove to be quite a struggle. Join presenters from UnitingCare Community to discuss common parenting issues and learn some useful new strategies to help you out.
This session will cover:
· The challenges of being a modern-day parent
· Dealing with the highs and lows
· Stress management strategies
· My child and me (how to relate to your child)
· Looking forward/Looking back – how your childhood effects your parenting techniques
Cooroy Library, Mill Place, 9 Maple Street, Cooroy
Thursday 14th of November
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.