The first N-Tech Solutions Virus Awareness Info Sessions are being held on Monday 14th March at Ivory Palms Resort conference room in Noosaville. Sessions run for approximately 30 minutes and there will be an 8.15am session and a 9.45am session to allow people to come before work or after school drop-offs.
Sessions consist of a presentation by Nathan, information handouts and a Q&A session at the end. Tea and coffee also available.
If you follow the information presented in the session, particularly in the section "What to look for to avoid being infected" you are unlikely to ever get a virus again.
With the huge amount of business destroying data-encrypting viruses going about via email at the moment it could be the best money you spend.
Sessions usually cost $26 per person but as an introductory offer for our first sessions the cost is $20 per person.
The session covers:
- What is a computer virus?
- Types of viruses (malware, spyware, adware, ransomware, trojan etc)
- Who makes viruses and why?
- Consequences of various viruses
- Shouldn't my anti-virus protect me?
- How do I get infected?
- What to look for to avoid being infected
- What else I can do to avoid being infected
- Other scams to be aware of
Location: Ivory Palms Resort conference room, 73 Hilton Tce, Noosaville
Date: Monday 14th March 2016
Time: 8.15am or 9.45am
Cost: $20 paid in advance
Register your interest and session time by contacting Nathan (or just hit reply on this email) and I'll send payment information through.