You are invited to attend a FREE Business Booster Seminar which is being held at the Nambour Civic Centre for all business owners and managers in Nambour.
Nambour is in a state of growth, places change, businesses come and go and with those changes come challenges. Are you ready to tackle the challenge of making Nambour a great place to live, work and visit? We are and we have a team of 5 experts who all want to give you some golden nuggets of information to make the challenge easier to battle.
What will you learn?
• Learn how to revive your Retail Experience and be customer centric
• Find out how to make your business leaner and smarter by challenging your processes
• Discover if your Marketing has the right message and how to market your business effectively
• Establish if you are a good leader, or if you need to reset your goals, visions and boundaries
• Consider if your team is happy and if you can improve the moral of your business by changing a few key things
Our Five Speakers are:
Kristian Mahony - The Retail Guy, www.theretailguy.com.au Robert Tomlinson - Incremental Improvements Australia, www.ii-au.com
John Guy - Bush Venture, www.bushventure.com.au
Greg Thorne - Student Life & Learning at Sunshine Coast University
Angie Hammond - Garnish Marketing, www.garnish.com.au
This seminar is being brought to you by The Nambour Alliance and The Five O Five Club. The Five O Five Club meet the 1st Friday of every month.
WIN 1 OF 6 AMAZING DOOR PRIZES
Major prize x 1
• Full Marketing Review of your Website, Brand, Message and Marketing material
• Full Retail Review
• Full Lean Processing Review
• Leadership Progression Session
• Mind Matters Session
Minor prize x 2
• Review your Website & Conversion Strategy
• 2 hr Retail Review
• 1 hr phone Lean Processing Review
• 1 hr phone Leadership Progression Session
• 1 hr phone Mind Matters Session
Minor prize x 3
• 3 double passes for the show - Long Gone Lonesome Cowgirls at the Nambour
Nambour Business Boosters
Nambour Civic Centre
Wednesday 30 April - 5.30 til 8.30pm
Cost to cover nibbles only, paid in cash on the night. There will be a fully running bar at this event.
RSVP: email@example.com or 0422 623 781 to reserve your space.
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.