Open Days are filled with opportunities to explore what the centre has to offer, bring a friend, try a teaching, or a meditation. The Big Love Café is open from 7am; you’re also welcome to bring a picnic if you prefer. Come and see where the Dalai Lama blessed the Garden, and browse the extensive library.
All Open Day activities are offered by the centre without charge; donations are welcome to help support future projects.
- 9:30am – 10:15am Guided tour of the centre
– meet top of the steps by the big stupa 10:15am
– 12noon Dharma Club for Kids
– meet at the Garden of Enlightenment 10:30am
– 12noon Talk on fundamental Buddhist philosophy in the Gompa (meditation hall) 12noon
– 1pm Lunch in Lama Yeshe’s Big Love Café 12:30pm
– 1:30pm Live music on the lawn 1:30pm
– 2:30pm Guided meditation in the Gompa (meditation hall) 2:30pm
– 3:30pm Guided tour of the Garden of Enlightenment
- meet in the Big Love Café No need to book for individual activities, except lunch (before 10am) at $9.90 per person. Glutenfree & dairy-free meals available; please indicate when booking.
Chenrezig Institute 33 Johnsons Rd, Eudlo
Date Detail: 1st Sundays open day 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Event Cost: No need to book for individual activities, except lunch (before 10am) at $9.90 per person. Glutenfree & dairy-free meals available; please indicate when booking.
33 Johnsons Road
07 5453 2108
Chenrezig Institute 33 Johnsons Rd, Eudlo, Eudlo
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.