Noosa Regional Gallery in collaboration with Sunshine Coast Environment Council, The Wilderness Society and Queensland Conservation present:
Our River, Our Place
Sunday March 13,05
11 am to 3 pm
Noosa has the most pristine Wild River of South East Queensland. Celebration promotes awareness. Come and join the fun of Family Day, Riverside Pelican St Tewantin
• Groove to the wonderful music of Barry Charles; Sue Anne; Jacki Marshall and enjoy a special appearance from The Spheres - featuring Tyronne Noonan and Nick Stewart of the band George.
• Create your own sense of place, landscape, flora and fauna in: exciting activities with Virginia Luhrs and her team
• Join the family friendly painting workshop with Arting About.
• View Subtropical Brisbane through the Lens, Living Smart and Desert Rain exhibitions.
• Join anthropologist and curator Lorraine Hyslop in a floor talk about Desert Rain at 11:30 am.
• Don't miss the 12:30 pm sausage sizzle. Plus more !!!
Sunshine Coast Environment Council, The Wilderness Society and Queensland Conservation
Scott Alderson Campaign Coordinator
Ph: 07 5441 5747
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.