This health industry pathways course is designed to attract health workers trained overseas yet not working in the health environment.
These health areas include: nursing, dental, allied health, pharmacy, sterilisation services, nutrition and dietetics, aged care, health support services and pathology.
The course will provide Australian work experience, Australian referees and valuable networks within the health industry.
One semester part-time including work placement
* English language skills at a minimum of ISLPR 2 + or IELTS 5+ (assessed on entry by application and interview)
* An overseas health qualification assessed by Skills Recognition
* Hold a permanent resident visa
The course will involve:
* Australian workplace culture
* Job seeking skills
* Communication -- professional and conversational English in a health context
* Writing skills
* Occupational health and safety (OHS) Australian standards
* Practical work placement
LIMITED PLACES LEFT!!
Your pathway to a health career in Australia
downloadable: "Overseas Qualified Health Workers Pathways Program" pdf
Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Commences: March 2010
The program starts on Tuesday 9th March and still have a few places left.
Enquiries and contacts:
Phone: 0457 607 158
Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE, Nambour
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.