Join us along with Dan Barrett the Aussie Paleo Chef, who has over 15,500 followers on Facebook, co-owner of Cave Foods Mammoth Bars, co-owner of Elemental cafe in Canberra, who makes the most amazing Paleo dishes you could possibly imagine and is a regular modern caveman, for the ultimate primal camping trip!
Be a part of this unique and memorable experience that'll include...
- Bushwalking and exploring the forest
- Guided bushtucker tour and bush food sampling
- Gourmet cooking with Dan - Natural Movement and Play workshops with Clint
- Gelatin demo's with Aimee
- Delicious paleo food and drink provided
- Sleeping in tents
- Mindfulness Meditation and Forest Therapy
- Nature play and craft activities
- Camp fire chats
- Star gazing
- 'Free-range' time to relax, read a book, explore,
- and more!
More information and Register here http://www.primalinfluence.com/#!paleocampingretreat/cao8
Paleo Camping Retreat
Friday 1 May 3pm - Sunday 3 May 11am
$410 pp - with own camping gear (you provide weather-proof tent, bed and camp chair)
$460 pp - without camping gear (we provide tent, bed, or matting for insulation if you're a floor sleeper, and camp chair).
Please note Caravans and Camper Trailers are not permitted due to the size of the camping facility.
** Purchase upfront via PayPal or in weekly installments via bank transfer ($410 is 4 x $102.50 | $460 is 4 x $115.00)
Full payment for each person is required by Friday 17 April 2015 **
Under the Stars, Kenilworth
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.