PROJECT MANAGEMENT &
CREATIVE MARKETING WORKSHOPS
Monday 4th September held @ Level 3, Committee Room, Noosa Council, Pelican Street Tewantin @ 6pm - 9pm.
Cost - $15.00 per person
Facilitator Shona Cox will be addressing the following:
· Project Innovation - Choosing a winning idea / team
· Market Research - Know your audience / backers
· Industry Partners - Why and how to sell the dream
· Business Plan, analysis and critical breakdown of project
· Risk Assessment - (Fireproof the project)
· Grant Funding/Sponsorship
· Creative Noosa Website Tour
· Group Workshop Networking activities
Originally from the Sunshine Coast, Shona has travelled extensively, attending and working with major film festivals such as Cannes, the Hollywood Film festival, Reel Affirmations Film festival and the American Film Institute SilverDocs festival. She has operated as a sole trader with her own media and production business, as well as servicing the Australian government by managing print and publication marketing, digital media production, web streaming, video news releases and audio casting for the Embassy of Australia in Washington DC. Shona has returned to the Sunshine Coast to engage in local projects and to establish a creative industries business for emerging artists.
To register for one of the workshops, please contact Creative Noosa on 5472 0222 or email email@example.com
Noosa Council, Tewantin, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.