So you're thinking that your current accommodation is too big, too hard to maintain or just doesn't suit anymore and the retirement village down the road looks like a great alternative. To find out what you need to know from a legal stand point attend this session.
Your legal options are explained, including:
• public information document prior to contract
• deferred management fee upon departure
• forms of tenure (freehold, leasehold, license, company title)
• distinction between retirement villages and manufactured home parks
• protections for residents
• varied approaches to capital gain
• weekly fees and levies.
Retirement Villages - Presenter: Scott Taylor - TayLAW Solicitors
Caloundra Library, Omrah Avenue, Caloundra
Wednesday 12th of November 2014
Caloundra Library, Caloundra
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.