Many seniors think about moving into a retirement village or caravan park as a way to downsize when the family home becomes too big for them.
Lawyers experienced in the field of retirement villages will discuss important questions such as:
• What is a retirement village?
• What is the difference between a retirement village and a manufactured home park?
• What does it cost to buy in to a retirement village?
• What sort of ownership will I get: Freehold, leasehold, license, company title?
• Are there costs I will have to pay while living in a retirement village?
• What happens if I become too ill to continue living in a retirement village?
• What happens if I die while residing in a retirement village?
Nambour Library, Corner Currie and Bury Street, Nambour
Tuesday 2nd of June 2015
Nambour Library, Nambour
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.