This event will explore the enormous potential of the SEQ economy, and how collaboration and innovation can help our region compete in global markets, including boosting trade and investment with G20 nations.
Hear from the three tiers of government and peak economic development bodies on their plans to support SEQ's future growth. International guest speaker Sergio Arzeni from the OECD will also discuss how globally competitive regions are shaping their policies and programs for growth.
Who should attend?
• RDA staff and committee members
• EDA members and economic development practitioners
• Government economic and regional development policy makers
• Business, industry development and innovation personnel
• Chambers of commerce and industry associations
• Anyone with an interest in regional economic development in SEQ and Queensland today
SEQ Economic Development Forum
Brisbiane City Hall, Brisbane
Wednesday 17th of September 2014
9am to 4.30pm
• $195 inc GST per person
• $165 inc GST for EDA members and RDA members/staff
Cost includes lunch, morning and afternoon teas, and drinks and canapes at The Groove Train after the forum.
Registrations close Wednesday, 10th of September 2014
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.