Noosa Aquatic Centre - Fireworks Display 6pm
Teams still needed!! All proceeds go to Children's Cancer Institute Australia.
For information or entry forms call 07 5448 0288 or visit www.ccia.org.au
A Great Day of fun, for a Great Cause!!
The Splash concept
A Charity event to raise funds for Children's Cancer Institute Australia (CCIA), to help to save the lives of all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering.
- 9 hour team swim relay
- Teams must hve no more than 10 swimmers of any age, as long as they can swim 50m (can use kickboard, water belts etc)
- Each team pays an entry fee & gains sponsorship
- One team member must be in the pool at all times
- Team members 'tag' each other for the 9 hour period
- Each swimmer can swim as many or as few laps as they wish
- A non-competitive event, with the emphasis being on FUN!
This will be the 2nd Annual Splash to be held at Noosa Aquatic Centre. Last year the Noosa event raised over $12000 for the CCIA. The Spash concept was developed in 1995 at Sutherland Leisure Centre in Sydney and is now anually held at three pools in Australia. Through the dedication and commitment from the team of organisers, who volunteer a lot of their time, the combined events have raised over $150000 for the CCIA since its inception.
Entertainment on Splash Day includes -
Event Official Opening
Sports stars & Celebrities - sponsor them to swim a lap!
Fashion parade - displaying items from the Swim Shop
Martial Arts display
Choir / Singers
Presentation at the end of the day to award prizes for 'Most Funds Raised', 'Encouragment Team Award', and 'Most Laps Swum' by a team
Fund raising activities on Splash Day include -
Novelty Swim Events
What are the benefits?
- Enhance your organisations image in the local community, of being a good corporate citizen
- Media Exposure
You can display a sign at the venue on Splash day
Your organisations logo or name can appear on the back page of the event day flyer / program
- Announcements by the MC over the PA throughout the day
- You will be issued with a Certificate of Appreciation from CCIA
- You are helping to 'Save one child's life!'
Interested in helping to make a difference?
If you have any further enquiries or wish to make a donation please call -
Sold Out National Event Management
02 9542 7255
Donna Frey or Di Pickering
Noosa Aquatic Centre
5448 0288 or 0414 512 520 (Donna)
For information on Children's CAncer Institute Australia go to www.ccia.org.au
Sunshine Beach, Sunshine Beach
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.