Olsson's Introduction to Polo on the Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast Polo is hosting its inaugural introduction to polo on the sunshine coast proudly supported by Olsson's. The rapid growth in popularity of polo in South East Qld has meant that the Sunshine Coast is on the look out for any new potential players and social or corporate members to join the Club.
We have some world class polo coaches, nutritionists, farriers, horse dentists,umpires and players present on the day to impart their valuable knowledge to any willing and able new comers to the greatest game on earth at a club where it does not cost the earth to play.
• Date: Sat 28th and Sun 29th April 2007
• Start Time: 10.30 am on both days
• Location : Left off the Bruce Highway heading North at the 7 sisters riding school behind the Caltex Service station, 2 km south of Gympie.
• Horses: You can bring your own horse or horses (none are provided), however majority of lessons are by demonstration for beginners.
• Equipment: Foot mallets will be given free to all kids attending the introductory day. You must bring your own helmet if bringing a horse. Full size polo mallets will be available on the day.
• Catering: There will be a casual BBQ lunch on both Saturday and Sunday which is included in the cost of the introduction to polo weekend.
Participants are invited to meet for dinner on sat. evening.
Costs: include lunches, foot mallet, sunshine coast polo cap, all coaching. Social and Corporate membership information is also available on request.
Juniors - $40
Individual over 18 with horse - $100
Fence sitters (no horse) - $80
Family - $200
Full season player membership: $415
Introduction to Polo one the Sunshine Coast Proudly supported by Olsson's stock feeds