Tea, Treats and Tales with Celebrity Chef Janelle Bloom
Celebrity Chef & Author Janelle Bloom will celebrate her love of Noosa & all things sweet in an exclusive event at Noosa Long Weekend Festival.
Janelle will demonstrate 3-4 fabulous recipes that you will enjoy with a glass of bubbles and/or pots of fresh tea.
Janelle will share her trademark hints, tips & techniques, with plenty of time for questions & interaction that will have everyone armed with confidence to go home and bake.
It will be a warm, relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Tea, Treats and Tales with Celebrity Chef - Janelle Bloom
Date: Sunday 16 June
Price: $45 (Includes afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly)
Venue: RACV Noosa Resort
Duration: 2 hours
Noosa Long Weekend
14-23 June 2013
10 days of arts, literature, food and fun!
Noosa Long Weekend Festival fast facts:
• The 12th Noosa Long Weekend Festival takes place from Friday 14 - Sunday 23 June 2013.
• The festival comprises 10 days (and nights) of music, theatre, dance, literature, forums, film, food, visual arts and workshops staged at various venues in and around Noosa Heads, Queensland.
• A selection of early events (22 events) including the opening night act has been released for sale from today, Friday 22 March, 2013.
• The remaining events in the festival program will be revealed and released for sale on Friday 3 May, 2013.
• Over 85 ticketed and free events will be on offer with in excess of 12,000 tickets on sale. Over 250 local, national and international artists, authors and guest speakers will participate in the 2013 Festival.
• Ticket information at: www.noosalongweekend.com
• Special festival accommodation packages can be found on the website.
• Follow the festival on Facebook or Twitter
RACV Noosa Resort, Noosa Heads
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.