The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state's premier program for educating industry on the Queensland Government procurement process. This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work. It is also applicable to the private sector, including tendering for major projects.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders, including how to:
• apply the principles of Queensland Government procurement
• complete offer/tender documents used by departments and agencies for goods and services
• interpret the standard terms and conditions contained in these documents
• identify government purchasing requirements for products and services sourced locally
• improve your potential to win new business associated with government-funded projects.
The cost of the workshop is $50 (incl. GST) per attendee.
Attendees will also receive handouts and a USB memory stick containing useful guides and resources.
Contact the relevant regional office to register, or register via the links below or contact us for more information.
Tendering for Government Business Workshop
Old Bank Building, 45 Nash Street (corner Channon Street), Gympie
1st of October 2015
9.45am to 2pm
Old Bank Building, Gympie
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.