Celebrate Terra Madre Day at Garnisha Spice Farm with a three-course feast cooked up by Jared Jannides from Fratellinis Sunshine Beach.
Inspired by the fragrant, tropical aromas of Garnisha spice farm, Jared will use the very best local produce and spices that are sure to delight your senses and make your Terra Madre Day terrific!
• Entree – Grilled haloumi with watermelon, soft herbs, spiced yoghurt, marsala raisins & curry oil;
• Main – Spring lamb roasted over coals basted with local spices & herbs, roasted heirloom vegetables;
• Dessert – Petit pavlova with local fresh grilled peaches, sumac mango sauce served with Maleny double cream.
Places are limited and will fill fast so be quick to secure your place!
Terra Madre Terrific!
Garnisha Spice Farm, 44 Hatch Road, Cootharaba via Boreen Point
Sunday 7th of December 2014
Cost: Slow Food members $60pp (BYO) Non Members $75 PP (BYO)
Optional bus: Additional cost for bus $15pp (return journey)
Departing from 'The J', Noosa Junction at 11am, returning by 4pm. Seats limited.
To book: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Erika on 5473 5758
• Payment direct deposit to Slow Food Noosa Inc
• BSB 633 000 Acc No 121060792 (please insert your name in the reference field)
• OR post cheque to Slow Food Noosa Inc, PO Box 575, Noosaville LPO, QLD 4566
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.