Direct from QUEBEC, Australian Premiere Performance
Be the first to experience Quebec’s finest Gypsy Jazz (French: jazz manouche) trio The Lost Fingers, as they make their Australian debut at The Noosa Longweekend Festival.
Byron Mikaloff (Backing Vocals and Guitar), Christian Roberge (Lead Vocals and Guitar) and bassist Alex Morissette, will take audiences on a musical journey, performing songs from their acclaimed albums Lost in the 80s and Rendez-vous rose and Gypsy Kameleon.
The trio’s live shows of witty and jazzed–up renditions of nostalgic 80s hits, combined with great musicianship, charming sense of humour, and their trademark colourful suits have captivated international audiences. They’ve achieved Gold Status in Canada, been nominated for two Juno Awards, are the talk of the Montreal Jazz Festival, not to mention Lost In The 80s being released in over eight countries including the USA, Belgium, France, Mexico, Switzerland and Spain. Don’t miss this ONE NIGHT ONLY performance….
The Noosa Longweekend in association with Adelaide Festival Centre present...
The Lost Fingers
Date: Saturday 16 June
Price: $55 – all seats
Venue: The J Theatre
Duration: 75 minutes without intermission
The J Theatre Bar will be open 1 hour prior and 1 hour at the conclusion of performance
The Noosa Longweekend Festival, 15-24 June 2012
Over 80 cultural events staged over 10 days and nights.
Full 2012 Noosa Longweekend Festival Program available on http://www.noosalongweekend.com/downloads/2012-NLW-program.pdf
• The 11th Noosa Longweekend Festival will be staged from Friday 15 -Sunday 24 June 2012
• The festival comprises 10 days (and nights) of music, theatre, dance, literature, forums, film, food, visual arts and workshops staged at various venues in the iconic, beachside village and surrounding hinterland of Noosa, Queensland
• Full festival program announced Thursday 3 May. Tickets on sale Tuesday 8 May
• Over 80 ticketed and non-ticketed events will be on offer. Free events include heritage walks, photographic exhibitions, a children’s workshop and roving entertainment
• Tickets can be purchased at www.noosalongweekend.com or from The J Box office (in person, by phone (07) 5455 4455 or online at www.thej.com.au)
• In excess of 10,000 tickets will be on sale
• Featuring the crème de la crème of local, national and international artists - in excess of 170 Artists, authors and guest speakers will participate in the 2012 Festival
• Visit www.noosalongweekend.com to keep up with festival news, program and ticketing information
The J Theatre, Noosa Junction
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.