Each year since 1997 our Pottery Group has mounted a spring exhibition of their sculptural creations, most designed for display in gardens.
Hence the exhibition title: “The Sculptured Garden”
* Visitors to the 2014 exhibition will be treated to an eye-popping display of unique sculptural works, all designed, made and kiln-fired on the Sunshine Coast.
* The exhibition will include a special selection of works on the theme “Spirit of the Tree”. These works salute the trees of Buderim, making it a place noted for its beauty, serenity and shade, and sustaining its creatures large and small.
* The exhibition opens on Friday October 10th at 7pm (by invitation) and continues 9am to 4pm daily from Saturday 11th to Sunday 19th October, at the Cottage’s Atrium Gallery, 5 Main Street Buderim.
* Entry is free, all work is for sale, and available for collection on the final day of the exhibition.
* The second weekend of the exhibition is held in conjunction with Buderim’s annual Garden Festival, held next door at Buderim’s War Memorial Hall and at “Open Gardens” around Buderim.
* Refreshments will be available in the Cottage courtyard on Saturdays and Sundays
* Parking available in the public carpark beside the Cottage, off Church Street, behind the War Memorial Hall on Main Street/Gloucester Rd – Church St intersection.
For more information phone Jan on 07-54452343.
Opening night invitations are limited and by invitation, call Jan if you would like to receive an invitation. People who have requested invitations in previous years should receive their invitation by mail several weeks before Opening Night.
The Sculptured Garden, sculpture exhibition
Saturday 11th – Sunday 19th October
9 am – 4 pm
Atrium Gallery, Buderim Craft Cottage
Buderim Craft Cottage, Buderim
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.