This delectable seaside fare starts in Noosa’s famous Hastings Street and ends at another favourite place... the beach!
The restaurants taking part are Gaston Bar Bistro, Sails and Season Restaurant, all well known for their superb quality food and relaxed ambience.
The lunch will start at Gaston’s with a tasty signature entrée dish accompanied with a glass of wine.
We then head to the beautiful beachside location of Sails to enjoy a delicious main course with a second glass of wine.
The final promenade takes us along the beachside boardwalk to Season, where you can relax over a delectable dessert created with the locally made STROM spirit and a matching STROM beverage, plus enjoy the fantastic view of the sand, sea and surf.
Your chefs are Pascal Turschwell at Gaston, Paul Leete at Sails and Andrew Tomlin at Season.
The Street Beach Promenade 3-course lunch
Date: Thursday 21 June
Time: 12:00pm and 1:00pm (2 sittings)
Venue: Starts at Gaston Bar Bistro
Duration: Approximately 2.5–3.0 hours
Inclusions: 1-course of lunch and a glass of wine at Gaston’s and Sails and STROM beverage at Season. Tickets are shared tables. Bookings limited to 60 only.
Complimentary Parking at Bay Village Carpark, Hastings Street, for all ticket holders to The Street/Promenade Luncheon (vouchers will be given to patrons on the day of event).
The Noosa Longweekend Festival, 15-24 June 2012
Over 80 cultural events staged over 10 days and nights.
Full 2012 Noosa Longweekend Festival Program available on http://www.noosalongweekend.com/downloads/2012-NLW-program.pdf
• The 11th Noosa Longweekend Festival will be staged from Friday 15 -Sunday 24 June 2012
• The festival comprises 10 days (and nights) of music, theatre, dance, literature, forums, film, food, visual arts and workshops staged at various venues in the iconic, beachside village and surrounding hinterland of Noosa, Queensland
• Full festival program announced Thursday 3 May. Tickets on sale Tuesday 8 May
• Over 80 ticketed and non-ticketed events will be on offer. Free events include heritage walks, photographic exhibitions, a children’s workshop and roving entertainment
• Tickets can be purchased at www.noosalongweekend.com or from The J Box office (in person, by phone (07) 5455 4455 or online at www.thej.com.au)
• In excess of 10,000 tickets will be on sale
• Featuring the crème de la crème of local, national and international artists - in excess of 170 Artists, authors and guest speakers will participate in the 2012 Festival
• Visit www.noosalongweekend.com to keep up with festival news, program and ticketing information
Starts at Gaston Bar Bistro, Noosa Heads
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.