The township of Tin Can Bay has a rich history in the seafood industry and the annual Tin Can Bay Seafood Festival is one way to showcase what the locals get to enjoy all year long, just 30mins from Gympie.
FREE admission and there are plenty of FREE activities to entertain the whole family.
WIN YOUR WEIGHT IN PRAWNS our $5 a ticket Raffle drawn on the day
Event highlights include –
• Live stage entertainment
• Free Mini Fire Truck
• Helicopter joy rides
• Pony & Camel rides
• Cooking demonstrations
• Market stalls
• Steam driven engine displays
• Beer Tent and plenty of food too!
FREE competitions throughout the day are -
* Famous prawn eating competition always proves popular
* Mullet throwing competition if you don’t mind slimy fingers
* Kid’s fish toss or skateboard and BMX competitions
* NEW this year a Sand Castle Competition for the littlies
12,000+ can't be wrong as they keep coming back to this great Tin Can Bay event. Enquiries 0418 122 520
Tin Can Bay Seafood Festival
Foreshore Parklands, Overlooking the Tin Can Inlet
Saturday 28th of September
9am - 4pm
For further information please contact 0418 122 520
Foreshore Parklands, Tin Can Bay
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.