Is your website working? How do you find out?
We've had a wee break and we're ready to roll again....
I don't know about you but it's been one hectic start to 2009 for our team here at the Creative Collective so a lovely 10 day holiday in New Zealand was in order for the first half of March which meant no Web Wednesday event this month.
However we've confirmed next month's details and hope you'll join us for what promises to be yet another informative and education event with lots of networking opportunities.
Honestly if you haven't yet made it to one of these events you are seriously missing out and our next event is one that will be of interest to anyone who has a website.....
Is your website performing as well as it could be? How would you know.... ???
* Is your website online but never found? Are you getting the traffic but just not the conversion? How do your visitors actually navigate when they hit your site? What are the tracking mechanisms you MUST have in place and be regularly analysing to see how well your website is performing?
These questions and more will be answered in our next Web Wednesday event where Yvette Adams of the Creative Collective will teach you the exact strategies her and her creative strategists use to perform website audits so you can learn how to self-diagnose your own website.
During the 2 hour power session we'll show YOU:
* How to log in to your in-built website statistics - most websites have them but most business owners have no idea how to access them or what to look for once they're there!
* How to set up and install Google Analytics - an essential FREE tool every business owner must take advantage of. Once again, even if you have it installed, are you using the results to repeat successes and eliminate problem areas?
* How to set up 'goals' in Google Analytics so you can track the return on your marketing investment dollars be it offline or online
* Live case studies of existing sites and how changes have been made to get their website cranking and them kicking all their business goals!
+ much more!
C'mon tickets are still so affordable at only $30.00 a ticket so book now and lock it in:
Mark your Diaries
Don't miss our next Web Wednesday event:
Wednesday 22 April
Mooloolaba Surf Club 5:30pm for a 6pm start.
Mooloolaba Surf Club, Mooloolaba
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.