To find out WHATZ ON all year round visit www.maroochy.qld.gov.au & click on "Calendar of Events \ WHATZ ON Youth Calendar"
Chill Out with WHATZ ON 18 September - 3 October 2004
PHONE PROVIDERS DIRECT, TELL THEM YOU HAVE A WHATZ ON GUIDE AND TAKE PART IN THESE GREAT ACTIVITIES.
(until 3 October)
UnderWater World, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Ages: All (family welcome)
Cost: FREE (after admission to Underwater World)
UnderWater Safari Trail
Time: Open daily 9.00am - 6.00pm
Follow the Safari Map to find out some amazing animal secrets, answer safari questions and go in the draw to win some fantastic prizes.
UnderWater Safari - Pre Historic Tour
Time: 11.15am - 11.30am & 2.45pm - 3.00pm
Follow the Safari leader into the Billabongs and watch in wonder while they tell tales of how the lungfish lost its legs, how crocodiles were created before humans and the ancient story of when the largest shark in the world disappeared.
UnderWater Safari - Dangerous Creatures Tour
Time: 12.30pm - 12.45pm
Discover the hidden secrets of the living ocean and the dangerous creatures that inhabit the oceans. Learn why the Lionfish is so beautiful yet very dangerous, why Stonefish have a disappearing act and find out more about the myth of the Giant Octopus. Visit the creative kids corner and catch the Safari Seal Show. www.underwaterworld.com.au
5444 8488 (UnderWater World)
FOR MORE "WHATZ ON" Events, please go straight to the Website, or arrange to get a Copy of the WHATZ ON GUIDE"
WHATZ ON is proudly supported by the Maroochy Shire Youth Council. Helping to create an exciting future for young people!
If you visit www.maroochy.qld.gov.au \ Calendar of Events \ Whatz On Youth Calendar you can see the contents of Whatz On.
* Whatz On is a small wallet size guide for young people under the age of 18 - locals or visitors to the Maroochy Shire.
* Whatz On includes events, opportunities, activities, courses etc for young people all year round but mainly during the school holidays. (The next issue which is for the September-October Holidays is at the printers now).
* 6,000 Whatz On guides were distributed prior to the June-July School Holidays to all Schools, businesses involved, youth organisations in Maroochy, Maroochy Tourism, Maroochy Libraries and Customer Service Centres, Childcare, swimming pools etc. Sunshine Plaza will also be distributing the guides for Sept-Oct.
What this means for our community and young people within or visiting our community:
Information about activities during School holidays is made available and promoted by Maroochy Shire Council; Access and a great choice to a wide range of events and activities within the Maroochy Shire; Easy to read information; Time to plan holidays!;
You book direct with the activity/event coordinator;
Increased profile of local businesses;
Building networks within the community.
Social Planning & Community Development
Maroochy Shire Council
* (07) 5441 8042 * (07) 5441 8089
* PO Box 76, Nambour, Q, 4560
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.