Hosted by endEd and proudly presented by Coastline BMW in support of the eating disorder community, the annual ‘Main Event’ is not to be missed. Join us for a night of Australian cuisine provided by Something for Catering and event themed by Mask Events.
Hear incredible stories of survival from lived experience eating disorder sufferers and Matt Golinski…triumph through Adversity being the theme of the night. Funds raised go directly to where they are needed most i.e. helping endED help our ED Community. endED has also partnered with the Butterfly Foundation to deliver Australia’s very first residential eating disorder treatment facility.
The facility will be life-changing for those affected by eating disorders providing live-in facilities for round the clock care, support and recovery located right here on the Sunshine Coast. The Main Event will be hosted on the 19 July 2019 at 6.30pm arrival for a 7pm start at Venue 114, Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina. Event highlights include:
- Triumph through Adversity featuring a stage interview with Chef Matt Golinski and endED supported ladies
- Chef Matt Golinski live auction for a personalised at-home cooking experience for a table of 8 – great for your next dinner party!
- Meet and greet with Mayor Mark Jamieson, Councillor Jason O’Pray, Councillor Peter Cox, Andrew Wallace Federal MP, Jarrod Bleijie and Andrew Powell State MPs
- Be entertained by local band Big T and The Jam
- Listen to inspirational speakers of ladies who are in recovery, sharing stories of survival which will stir your soul
With 1.9 million people in Australia living with an eating disorder, this epidemic has the highest mortality rate of all mental illnesses, with a destructive ripple effect on families, friends and communities.
Sunshine Coast charity, endED is a support network providing tools and support for those whose lives have been affected by Eating Disorders, working tirelessly in assisting with navigating the health system and understanding the recovery treatment options.
This lavish community event promises to warm your heart, and tickets are just $150 per person via www.ended.org.au, under the Events tab. For more information please contact Mark Forbes via email to info@endED.org.au or phone on 0407 592 932.