Ever wondered what goes into creating the magic at the world's most renowned wax attraction? Madame Tussauds Sydney is on a nation-wide search for one lucky child to win the chance to be the attraction's first ever Mini Studios Assistant – assisting behind the scenes of the glitz and glam of the celebrity scene!
To celebrate the launch of Captain Marvel at Madame Tussauds Sydney, fame-loving superstars across Australia aged 12 years or under are invited to enter for the chance to win the ultimate summer experience, allowing them to get closer to the stars than ever before! They'll have the opportunity rub shoulders and learn to master-trade of perfecting the looks of the Hemsworth brothers, the Royal Family, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, plus the latest wax-figure to join the Madame Tussauds Sydney family - Brie Larson as Captain Marvel!
As part of their winning experience, the Mini Studios Assistant will be flown to Sydney to enjoy a private, behind-the-scenes tour of Madame Tussauds including an exclusive look inside the off-limits studios, where the creative magic happens! Then it's time to get down to business, with the ultimate to-do list for your morning, including:
- Joining the studios team on their daily attraction walk-through to inspect every wax figure and learn what it takes to perfect their look
- Help prepare the stars' hair for a picture perfect snap!
- Advise where make-up touch ups are needed
- Ensure our dazzling celebrities' outfits are in prime condition for the red carpet
- Test out all the interactive displays – is Captain Marvel's AR experience reflecting the guests' fiercest superhero alter ego? Are the interactive Royal Academy screens putting their best foot forward?
PLUS, in addition to the exclusive Mini Studio Assistant job, the lucky winner will also receive:
- Return economy flights to Sydney for the winner and a guardian from their nearest capital city
- All transfers to and from the airport (at both ends)
- One night stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel, Darling Harbour
- Café breakfast for two
- A Mini Studios Assistant uniform and utensils
- A Madame Tussauds prize pack, and more!
"There's so much mystery around what goes on behind the scenes at Madame Tussauds, and finally we're dropping the curtains to give one lucky child the chance to experience a morning like no other!" said Mark Connolly, General Manager for Madame Tussauds Sydney. "Captain Marvel has just arrived to Sydney and she's been a huge hit with guests. The winning Mini Studios Assistant will work alongside our team to ensure her figure looks her best so she can perform her best too! The day will also involve ensuring all our friends from historical, sporting, musical, Bollywood and Royal backgrounds are ready for their close up photo!"
If you or your fame-loving superstars are aged 12 years or under and have a passion for celebrities, art and entertainment, simply visit the Madame Tussauds Sydney website and tell us in 25 words or less why you are most deserving to win, accompanied by a photo or video of your best "celebrity" outfit and pose!
Applications for Madame Tussauds Sydney's mini studio assistant open at midnight on Monday 13th for two weeks only, closing at 11.59pm on Monday 27th January.