I am very happy to announce the Noosa Open Studios committee has unanimously decided that the 2020 Noosa Open Studios Art Trail will go ahead this year! But, in order to further minimise any potential health risks to visitors and artists alike, the ten-day event will be postponed until the first weekend of October, more than six full months from now.
We, the artists of Noosa Shire now have a realistic end goal, a light at the end of a tunnel to aim for. We all need an opportunity to show our work to the visitors that will flood the shire once this health emergency is hopefully over.
To ensure that we are able to prepare ourselves for this outcome, we need every eligible artist to demonstrate their support by REGISTERING!
Your REGISTRATION will help to fund the design and printing of a beautiful new GUIDE to distribute to all visitors and potential clients.
As you would expect, the deadline for REGISTRATION is now pushed out until the end of May. But don't delay, get in NOW.
In the unlikely event that this pandemic is still restricting our movement to studios and we have to cancel the event. Each artist will have their membership fees rolled over into the 2021 event with a healthy discount to you.
The new NOOSA OPEN STUDIO dates are 2nd to 11th October 2020.