The longest standing Butcher Shop on the Sunshine Coast

$575,000 + SAV


Maroochydore, Queensland 4558

$575,000 + SAV

Animal relatedButcherRetailer

The longest standing Butcher Shop on the Sunshine Coast

Business for sale on the Sunshine Coast Brett Barton 0408 607 344 of Verified Businesses has pleasure in presenting this butcher shop business for sale.

This long standing and large butcher shop has survived a fire, a flood, the GFC and COVID and will be around for a long time to come. To be a success in this business, a background in marketing and customer relations should see you make the most out of this opportunity, the experienced staff and managers will look after the ordering and ensure the shop counter displays are looking as wonderful as they do on any given day.

Iconic as this shop is and with the trading history beginning way back in 1985 there is still room for improvement. There is ample scope to increase the wholesale side of the business with only 25% of total trade coming from this sector, meaning the other 75% is retail and at full margins how good is that!

A team of 8 qualified butchers, an apprentice and some juniors to assist at clean up time means the owners focus is on the administration and staff management. The owner currently spends only 2 to 4 hours per weekday in the store, but this could be less if a delivery person / sales rep was put in place, as has been done in the past. Alternatively, a working couple could save a significant amount on wages and reap the extra financial benefits.

Lease in place till January 2022 with 2x3 year options leaves plenty of security to grow the business and with the extra space and cool room, the shops wholesale side of the business can easily be focused on and increased. A second shift could be added to utilise the space out of normal retail hours.

A long standing and successful business with a fantastic reputation for quality meat and related products means there will be customers coming in the door all year round for years to come. Call me to discuss this opportunity and how you can secure your future now.

Features

Business Snapshot

Price: $575,000 + SAV 
This listing last updated:
17th June 2020

Marketing Contacts

Brett Barton
Admin @ Verified Businesses

Marketing Agency

Admin @ Verified Businesses

Verified Businesses

Map Location ( get directions )

Maroochydore, Queensland 4558 Exact map location not provided