Niche Landscape Business - Net $130k


Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567


GardeningHome BasedIrrigation Services

Niche Landscape Business - Net $130k

* Home based 5 day working week
* Year on year growth, established in 1999
* Net profit 2012 $131,000
* All staff and equipment needed is in situ
* Niche specialist landscaping

Specialising in everything from standard turf laying, paving and decking all the way through to the more intricate creation of native bird and frog habitats and organic vegetable and herb gardens, and everything in between. The business works with approx. 50-80 clients, which results in a tremendous amount of repeat business, approximately 80% is landscaping work with the other 20% being made up from maintenance work. The bulk of their work is from Caloundra Noosa, with the occasional trip to Gympie. The business is operational Monday Friday typically with an early start and relatively early finishes (3pm).

$130,000 wiwo

Russ Longland 0434 944 149
Ray White Business Sales


Business Snapshot

Price: $130,000Trial: no
This listing last updated:
23rd October 2015

Marketing Contact

Russ Longland

Marketing Agency

Russ Longland

Ray White Maroochydore

Map Location ( get directions )

Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567 Exact map location not provided