LOCATION AND POTENTIAL ALL IN ONE
If you're looking to invest, renovate or downsize this is a great property for you. This little Queenslander has potential written all over it with solid bones ripe for renovation found in the heart of Cooroy. The land is zoned Semi-Attached Housing to allow for further development (STCA). 5 minutes' walk into town or around 20 minutes' drive to Noosa Main Beach location is just the start.
• Enter through front doors to a spacious sunroom
• Two generous sized bedrooms with carpet, plus a study/sleepout
• Open plan lounge with ceiling fan, dining & kitchen
• Combined shower and bath with separate toilet
• Large laundry that has potential to be converted to room
• Rear timber deck with shade sail
• Underneath the home provides great storage and single carport
• Running water and power available downstairs
• Fully re-stumped with concrete stumps and steel post
• 1,012m2 block with two street frontages for easy access
This has got to be the most "must see" property on the market in Cooroy today, please don't miss this opportunity and call Sheree McIntosh on 0428 580 833.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.