EXCELLENT EQUINE PROPERTY NESTLED IN THE NOOSA HINTERLAND
Privately located at the end of a no-through road and only a short 10 minute drive to the Noosa Hinterland township of Cooroy, is this glorious 160 acre property boasting impeccable equine facilities.
• Fully insulated 21m x 10m modern cottage featuring spacious open plan kitchen, dining & living area, 1 bedroom + study, bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans, 20KW solar fed back into the grid
• Huge dam, 8m in depth
• 10KW pressure pump from dam with underground mains
• Stables with walk in/walk out day yards, tack & feed room, wash-bay, shelters in paddocks
• A further 25 acres can be cleared
• Undercover 60m x 20m dressage arena with machinery storage
• Borders Yurol State Forest with plenty of horse riding trails
• All paddocks feature premium horse fencing
For further information and to book your private inspection please contact Bodie Weir direct on 0434 718 052 TODAY!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.