Sprawling Brick Home With Amazing Hinterland Views On 74 Acres!
Privately nestled on 74 acres on a quiet rural road is this sprawling brick family home with a unique layout & features just waiting for your personal touch.
• 74 idyllic acres nestled privately on a quiet rural road in the Noosa Hinterland
• Sprawling solid brick home with unique layout & special features
• Glass sliding doors lead into a huge central living/atrium area with multiple windows bringing in beautiful panoramic views
• At one end of the house is the main bedroom with ensuite, WIR, library & extra 6m x 3m room
• 2 spacious bedrooms, 2-way bathroom, laundry and games/bar room at other end of the house
• Covered walkway leads down to a huge separate kitchen & dining pavilion with built-in cold room & hinterland views
• Separate 20ft x 25ft studio on steel stumps, bamboo flooring & huge 20ft sliding side door
• 20ft x 20ft lock up garage, 6m x 6m carport, 2 machinery/farm sheds
• 4 dams (1 spring fed), 2 x 5,000 gal concrete tanks, 5KW solar system feeds back into the grid
The sizeable acreage offers ultimate privacy with mostly timbered areas bringing the native wildlife close to home and the unique home just needs some finishing touches to make it yours. Genuine offers will be considered prior to Auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.