A home amongst the trees - Bushland Haven!
Set in an elevated spot at the end of a peaceful and private cul-de-sac this very chic split level home boasts a unique syle, fabulous entertaining decks and a long list of enviable design features. Unfortunatley she had a secret! A long standing leak in the ensuite was too long undetected and she needed a bathroom reno. Thats been attended to, now all she needs is some general TLC to bring her back to her charming best. She's got a lot of personality, set on a bushland block of 1846m2 complete with a summer stream, you'd be forgiven for forgetting you're so close to town and all the amenities.
A building and pest report is available for viewing at inspections and can be purchased from the inspector for a heavily discounted rate, she is for sale as is under auction terms.
On the Entry Level
- A large deck with an impressive formal entry
- Polished timber floors
- Living room with potential to be an extra bedroom
- 2 big bedrooms with built-ins and a leafy outlook
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Suspended Carport
- Room for additional off street parking
On the Lower Level
- Master bedroom with double ensuite and separate toilet
- Enormous timber entertaining deck suspended at tree height
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space
- 900mm gas range with electric oven
- Walk-in pantry and large fridge space
- Very generous dining and living rooms opening to the deck
- Additional toilet and an internal laundry
- Not 1 but 2 offices with own entry for the home business
- Plenty of storage both internal and external
Ideally set up for the family with teens who need a separate living zone It's equally well suited to the home based business needing it's own separate entry, providing two separate work zones or an office and storage room/treatment room. Schools are in walking distance and there are plenty of great private schools nearby, transport, medical facilities, the Nambour Hospital, shopping and dining options are all just minutes away. Her location and private setting make it so easy to get around the Coast with ease then retreat back into your bushland hideaway when the working day is done.
If you are inclined towards landscaping there is so much more that could be made of the existing very attractive low maintenance grounds. There are some features of the home which could handle some cosmetic updating in time but an inspection will show you just how special this girl is just the way she is. What are you waiting for?
Nambour Hospital: 2.9km
Nambour Train and Bus Terminus: 2.8km
Burnside State School: 1.2km
Burnside High and TAFE: 1.2km
Sunshine Coast Airport: 19km
Cinemas and Dining: 3km
This property is being taken to auction however offers under auction terms and conditions will be considered prior to the auction date.
A copy of the contract is available on request, the building and pest report may be viewed at inspections, but copies can not be supplied.
You may purchase your own copy from the Building Inspector for $280.
Price indications will not be given in line with current industry legislation
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.