Room For The Extended Family, Even Your Horses And Cattle
Looking for a lovely, peaceful property with plenty of room for your large family, with enough space for multi-generational living. Look no further! Perched high in the hinterland, this pristine and private 48 acres comes with a spacious family home, a separate self-contained one-bedroom apartment, potential for additional accommodation, plus plentiful more infrastructure.
The dog-fenced, highset main home boasts air-conditioning, captivating long range valley views, a spacious home office, and an ideal design for entertaining. Multiple living areas allow you to enjoy quiet time with friends and family while the kids play in their own space. You can cook up a storm in the large kitchen, which features Caesarstone benchtops, an LG dishwasher, and Westinghouse oven with 5-burner gas cooktop. Or take in the fresh air, sounds of nature and on the massive covered entertaining deck, which also boasts a solar-heated pool, perhaps over a BBQ or cool drink.
Positioned close enough to keep an ear out but far enough away for privacy, the self-contained and air-conditioned apartment includes a kitchenette and bedroom with built-in robe and ensuited bathroom. Further infrastructure includes two generous sheds (approved as sheds, however currently utilized as overflow options for family or friends), plentiful workshop and storage space (including ample room for your big toys), 5kw of solar power, solar hot water, and a sealed driveway with electric gate.
Cattle and horses are also catered for here, with fenced paddocks, water troughs and cattle run. Water is in abundance with a flowing creek, 5 dams, and approximately 10 x 5,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
All this is conveniently located an easy 10-minute drive from Cooroy, with its schools, shops, cafes, and public transport. Or spend relaxing days exploring the beaches, national park, shopping, and dining on offer at Noosa Heads and be back at your tranquil rural retreat in just 30 minutes. Properties offering so many options for extended family living are rare to the market, so be sure to arrange your inspection quickly.
• Spacious renovated family home, 48 scenic acres, valley views
• Self-contained one-bed apartment; ideal for extended family
• Multiple living areas, air-conditioning, entertaining deck/BBQ area
• Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop
• Dog-fenced yard, solar-heated pool, solar power/hot water
• 2 sheds, plentiful garaging, workshop, and storage spaces
• Several dams, running creek, approx. 10 x 5,000gal tank storage
• Suitable for cattle and horses, fenced paddocks, cattle run
• Home office, sealed driveway, electric gate, absolute privacy
• 10 mins to Cooroy, 30 to Noosa Heads, 40 to Sunshine Coast airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.