Must Liquidate Entry Level Property!
This unique parcel of level, usable land on approx 1.06 acres has been tightly held for nearly thirty years and is now on offer to the market. With so much potential, this solid family size home and separate two bedroom studio placed at the back of the property are a renovators dream. This is the perfect solution for independent and economical living. These two completely separate abodes are both a blank canvas and are awaiting fresh enthusiasm and inspiration, to make into your own. Providing the ideal solution for privacy whilst caring for an elderly parent, older teenagers, guests or capitalise on a potential rental return.
There is also plenty of room for your cars, boats, caravans or even a bus, with an additional three bay shed to keep all your tools locked away. The potential is endless on how you wish to cultivate the land with existing matured fruit bearing citrus and nut trees.
Affordable, entry level family homes in the Noosa Shire are a rarity in today's market. Being only a five minute drive from the local township, ten minutes to Noosa River and twenty minutes to Noosa Heads and sandy white beaches this property is an opportunity that must not be missed! With no more land releases in Noosa Heads this type of property does not come up very often, a large fully fenced allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac, this really is the perfect location to raise a family or retire.
Must Liquidate This property will sell on or before the Auction Cash buyers make your offer!
• Investment Opportunity - Secure and rent now and build your dream later.
• Affordable entry level property on 1.6 acres of level, semi cleared usable land.
• Renovators Dream four bedroom home and separate two bedroom studio.
• Peaceful location in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by National Park and wildlife.
• Lockable, three-bay storage shed, plenty of off street parking for cars, boat or caravan.
• Only five minute drive to Tewantin shopping village, trendy cafes, local schools, ten minutes to Noosa River and only twenty minutes to Noosa's Main Beach and our world famous Hastings Street.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.