ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS WITH VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE PRISTINE PUMICESTONE PASSAGE
This treasured beach front Eco-friendly, much loved family home has been reluctantly placed on the market to enable the current owners to move on with the next stage of their lives.
Number 183 has enormous potential for the discerning buyer, prospective owner occupier, investor or future retirees wishing to secure their 'Wee' piece of paradise, as it is perfect for conversion to dual living.
The fantastic location offers one of the most diverse lifestyles on Golden Beach. 183 has fishing, boating, crabbing, kayaking and safe biking along the foreshore all the way into Caloundra. These activities are literally on your doorstep.
The breath-taking views from the front deck overlooking the beach and sparkling waters make this a magical place to sit back, relax, enjoy the ambience and watch the ever changing tides.
'Time and Tide wait for no buyer!' Secure this delightful slice of heaven before someone else does.
• Brilliant flow-through north/south breezes from the front and rear decks
• 4 K/W solar panel system
• Two water tanks (5000 lt and 2000lt) to top up the pool
• Bore water
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (Ensuite to main)
• Open plan living, 2 lounges and a functional kitchen with amazing views
• Billiard/rumpus room
• Double garage with workshop at the rear of the home
• 577sqm block
• Fabulous salt water pool in a serene tropical setting with a background of native plants.
The opportunity to purchase in this tightly held location is a rare occurance. Don't delay!
Call me now for your exclusive inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.