YOUR OWN FAMILY SANCTUARY IN A PICTURESQUE TOWNSHIP
Set back from the road and up the quiet end of town is this sprawling family home with stylish modern updates taking in amazing views of the Mary Valley and distant mountain ranges.
• Stylishly renovated highset Hardiplank home nestled on a huge 1,611m2 block
• Undercover wrap around verandahs with multiple spots to enjoy the beautiful valley views
• Large open plan living & dining area with air cond & ceiling fans leads out through multiple doors to verandahs
• Lovely modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench & cupboard space plus walk-in pantry
• Leading off the kitchen is a combination Butler's pantry and laundry with ample shelving
• Light filled master bedroom with air cond and walk-in robe leading to modern ensuite bathroom
• 3 further queen size bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 2 with built-in wardrobes
• Central family bathroom with bath tub & screened shower, separate toilet
• 2 x 5,000gal rainwater tanks as well as being connected to town services
• Private fenced tropical outdoor spa & entertaining area with shade sail
• Established fruit trees and veggie garden boxes in backyard
• Meandering pathways lead through the tropical oasis gardens
• Double garaging with roller doors and storage area underneath the house
• Separate 3-bay colourbond shed with 3 x roller doors
• Short walk to Imbil Bowls Club, Yabba Creek and town shops & services
• Imbil is the hub of the Mary Valley and only 30 min drive to Gympie or 40 min drive to Noosa's famous beaches
If you're looking for the quiet Queensland life, in a picturesque rural township with all of the hard work done - then this is the property for you!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.