Verano Resort is located in Noosaville only metres from Gympie Terrace and the beautiful Noosa River or 2km from Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach.
This top level North Facing two bedroom two bathroom apartment with pool & tropical garden outlook from your furnished balcony provides you with a relaxing holiday atmosphere.
Relax by the Heated Pool / Spa, set amongst lush tropical gardens, read a book, or just take in the Sunshine and enjoy the quietness, peace and tranquility of the moment. The perfect winter location.
Gympie Terrace Noosaville offers a vast variety of boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants to suit all families. Walk along the Noosa River and enjoy the beautiful walkways, parks and playground.
The Noosa River offers all kinds of water sports from the adrenaline rush on jet skis to swimming, kayaking or boat hire.
Relax on a ferry cruise and absorb the natural surroundings and wild life along the Noosa River into the cosmopolitan Hasting Street and the world famous Main Beach. You have the best of Noosa at your door.
* 2 Bedrooms or you can book as a 1 bedroom apartment (please speak with Laguna Staff)
* Sleeps 4 - King Bed, 2 Singles Beds which can be zipped together
* Linen provided (no beach/pool towels)
* 2 Bathrooms - shower over Bath in main bathroom, hair dryer
* Living area is Air Conditioned
* Foxtel available
* Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Equipment kitchen - Dishwasher, Microwave
* Bathroom / Laundry combined - top loading Washing Machine, clothes dryer
* Communal heated swimming pool with Spa and Toddlers pool
* Landscaped Grounds with communal BBQ area with table & chairs
* Secure undercover parking for 1 vehicle
* Furnished North Facing Balcony
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || - || -
|2|| - || - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || - || -