Fabulous Poolside apartment
Located in the heart of the Noosaville, this 2 bedroom apartment at Riverside Noosa has been fully renovated to the highest standard.
This apartment offers modern open plan living spaces, 2 good size bedrooms with bathroom plus a furnished balcony which soaks up the morning sun and glimpses of the River.
Swiming pool and spa plus BBQ all surrounded by a plethora of award winning restaurants. Your only decision once here is where to dine each night.
Gympie Terrace Noosaville offers a vast variety of boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants to suit all families. Walk along the Noosa River and enjoy the beautiful walkways, parks and playground.
The Noosa River offers all kinds of water sports from the adrenaline rush on jet skis to swimming, kayaking or boat hire.
Relax on a ferry cruise and absorb the natural surroundings and wild life along the Noosa River into the cosmopolitan Hasting Street and the world famous Main Beach. You have the best of Noosa at your door.
* NON SMOKING APARTMENT
* Poolside Apartment
* Sleeps 5
* 1 Queen in master bedroom
* 1 Double & 1 single in 2nd bedroom
* Linen and Towels Provided
* Owner has provided Porta Cot (no Linen) & High Chair
* 2 Bathrooms (main bathroom has shower over bath)
* Living & Kitchen area are air conditioned
* Over head fans in bedrooms
* Fully equipped Kitchen (dishwasher and microwave)
* Laundry with Washing Machine, Dryer
* Television, DVD Player, Austar
* Unlimited WiFi available
* Balcony with outdoor setting
* Poolside views
* Heated swimming pool & spa - June - September months only
* BBQ Area down by poolside
* Gympie Terrace location
* Undercover parking for 1 vehicle
* WiFi available
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || - || -
|2||$250|| - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || - || -