26 on Mayfield; 3 Bedroom stunning Apartment, walking distance to the beach and ocean views!
The ultimate location and beach home just a short flat 150 metre walk to Alexandra Headlands patrolled beaches.
This recently renovated property has been divided into 3 apartments, available to book all three apartments as a house or can be booked separately. It is a perfect beach holiday home that can accommodate 13 people.
3/26 Mayfield is a 3 bedroom apartment featuring:
* Beach look and feel, light bright and airy
* Ocean views
* Wooden floors and new flooring
* Brand new furniture
* Foxtel TV (10 channels available)
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Air conditioning
* King size beds x 2 (can be converted into 4 singles upon request)
* Queen size bed
* All linen is supplied in this unit at no extra cost
(bed linen, bath towels, hand towels, face washers, bathmats and pool towels)
* Starter pack of toiletries for bathrooms,sponges and washing soap samples, a selection of teas and coffees
tea towel and a toilet roll per toilet
* Air-conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Motorised window shutters for security and full block out, window coverings
* North facing wrap around very large entertaining deck
* Good sized pool
* Fully fenced yard
* 1 lock-up garage, ideal to safekeeping of bikes, Kayaks and boards (perfect for any of the sporting events)
* 1 park in front of garage
This apartment is strictly non smoking and no pets allowed.
2 x King beds
1 x Queen bed - Sleeps 6 people
Do you have a large group to accommodate? Enquire about our discounted prices for booking all 3 apartments.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply).
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || -