NOOSA WATERS STUNNER
A exceptional executive home offering a stunning outlook over the water, located in a prestigious part of Noosa waters - just right for your next Noosa holiday!
This home has it all - 4 bedrooms, 4 en-suites, multiple living areas, fabulous outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ & Kitchen, swimming pool and spa, jetty -
the list just goes goes on!
The property is ideal for 2 families to share, a private getaway or that perfect honeymoon.
* 4 stunning bedrooms - 1 King, 3 Queen beds
* All linen provided including beach towels
* Heated Pool and Spa
* Chef's kitchen - Intergrated Coffee Machine, 2 dishwashers, Ice/Water Fridge, gas stove
* Built in BBQ and kitchen area
* Surround sound TV room
* Majestic Gas Fireplace
* Outdoor Cabana games room with TV
* 3 Water Features plus water flows through the home - Consideration needs to be given with young children
* 29 metre water frontage (not fenced)
* Balconies off all bedrooms
* Full Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* All bedrooms with private bathrooms
* 7 TV's, DVD, Cable TV to living area only
* Curved Samsung TV
* Private Jetty (waterfront is not fenced - Consideration needs to be given with young children
* Security Access
* Washing Machine & Dryer & Clothes Line
* Entertaining deck with stunning water outlook
* Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
* Wireless Broadband Internet available
Please note: Loch key available for this property but a bond is required (see your terms and conditions) and guests must request this either prior to arrival or upon check in.
Noosa Waters is an exclusive canal estate next to the Noosa River that features some of the most prestigious homes in Noosa. Many homes in the estate have won design awards and feature stunning designs by Noosa leading architects. 36 The Promontory is no different being designed by well known Paul Clout. Much of Noosa Waters is waterfront property and as such offers an excellent lifestyle choice.
The canal is protected from boating traffic and from tidal surges by a private lock. The lock joins Noosa Waters directly to the Noosa River. This is the perfect arrangement for ease of access to waterways and the ocean whilst maintaining security and privacy for owners in Noosa Waters.
Close to Noosaville and the Noosa River, Noosa Waters is only a short walk or drive to the shops, cafes and fine dining along the riverfront at Gympie Terrace.
A booking service fee of $45.00 applies to every booking.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || - || -
|2|| - || - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || - || -