WINTER SPECIALS!! 5 BEDROOM HOUSE
Have your dream Holiday in this prime lifestyle position that features glorious ever-changing water views of the Mooloolah River and has a 2 minute walk to the beach behind.
Book now and stay before the 15th September 2017, pay only $305 per night, save $70 per night, 3 nights+ minimum
Stay for 4 nights+ and pay only $240 per night, save $60 per night.
Stay between the 3rd October 2016 and 7th December 2016 and
Pay only $435 per night, save $60 per night in this amazing 5 bedroom property, 3 nights stays (normally $495 per night)
Stay for 4 nights + and Pay only $395 per night, save $40 per night, (normally $435 per night)
The absolute best location for your dream holiday, this spacious home is light-filled and offers a flexible layout over two levels, providing the benefit of multiple living areas, 5 good size bedrooms with built-ins, and 3 bathrooms, perfect for dual accommodation, bring the whole family... There is the added advantage of have the Park just in front well renown for family picnic and BBQ's, an ideal place to meet your extended family and just a stone's throw away from this house. Brought your tiny? the boat ramp is a few meters away for easy access to the open sea. This area is a popular fishing spot, so bring all your fishing gear...
• Gorgeous views from both levels directly over to the Mooloolah River
• 2 minutes walk to the beach
• 2 bedrooms downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs
• Kitchen with gas cooking plus kitchenette upstairs
• Wide covered balcony upstairs to relax and enjoy the views
• 3 bathrooms including 1 en-suite
• Fans throughout and air con to living area downstairs
• Second living area upstairs with TV and Kitchenette
• Media room with extra large screen TV
• wooden floor upstairs, tiles downstairs
• Handy off-street parking ideal for boat, caravan or camper van,
• Large shed at the rear for 1 car garaging plus leave kayaks or bikes too.
• 1 car garage at the front
• 2 Kayaks and water toys left for your enjoyment
• Conveniently close to local cafes, shops, schools, and Kawana Shopping World
Imagine staying so close to some of the coast's most pristine beaches and walking tracks, river and park lands. You're sure to enjoy daily walks to Point Cartwright lighthouse and surrounds that capture magical views up and down our coastline.
Swim, fish, surf and play from home with steps directly across the road that give easy access to kayak out of the harbour mouth, and direct ocean access for boats and jet skis down the end of street at the boat ramp.
You'll have front row seats to watch the Xmas boat parade, and New Year and Australia Day fireworks displays from this wonderful position.
1 x King size bed
2 x Queen size beds
4 x King Singles
Lease note that linen is not supplied in this unit. You can however lease it from G1 Property for $230 for the duration of your stay. The allowable amount of occupants is directed by the bedding configuration, only 1 additional person can be accommodated for.
Linen packs contain sheets and pillow cases, bathroom towels and a starter pack of toiletries, tea towel, sponges and washing soap samples, a toilet roll per toilet and a selection of teas and coffees. You will have to provide the rest.
You can also lease beach towels from G1 Property for $5.00 per towel.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply).
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || -
|2|| - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || -