WINTER SPECIALS!! 5 BEDROOM HOUSE
Have your dream holiday in this prime lifestyle position that features glorious ever-changing water views of the Mooloolah River and has a 2 minute walk to the beach behind.
Book now and stay before the 15th September 2017
Stay for 3 nights and pay only $305 per night - save $70 per night
Stay for 4 nights + and pay only $240 per night - save $60 per night
The best location for your dream holiday, this spacious 5 bedroom home is light-filled and offers a flexible layout over two levels. Providing the benefit of multiple living areas, 5 good size bedrooms and 3 bathrooms; perfect for dual accommodation.
There is the added advantage of have the park just across the road for a renown family picnic and BBQ. An ideal place to meet your extended family and just a stone's throw away from this house. Bringing your tiny? The boat ramp is a few meters away for easy access to the open sea. This area is a popular fishing spot, so bring all your fishing gear!
Extra benefits of this amazing house:
• Gorgeous views from both levels directly over to the Mooloolah River
• 2 minutes walk to the beach
• 2 bedrooms downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs
• Kitchen with gas cooking plus kitchenette upstairs
• Wide covered balcony upstairs to relax and enjoy the views
• 3 bathrooms including 1 en suite
• Fans throughout and air conditioning in living room downstairs
• Second living area upstairs with TV
• Media room with extra large screen TV
• Wooden floor upstairs, tiles downstairs
• Handy off-street parking ideal for boat, caravan or camper van
• Large shed at the rear for 1 car garaging and your kayaks or bikes too
• 1 car garage at the front
• 2 kayaks and water toys left for your enjoyment
• Conveniently close to local cafes, shops, schools, and Kawana Shopping World
Imagine staying so close to some of the Coast's most pristine beaches and walking tracks, rivers and park lands. You're sure to enjoy daily walks to Point Cartwright lighthouse and surrounds that capture magical views up and down our coastline.
Swim, fish, surf and play from home with steps directly across the road that give easy access to kayak out of the harbour mouth, and direct ocean access for boats and jet skis down the end of street at the boat ramp.
You'll have front row seats to watch the Christmas boat parade, New Years Eve and Australia Day fireworks displays from this wonderful position.
1 x King bed
2 x Queen beds
4 x King singles - Sleeps 10 people
Please note that linen is not supplied in this unit. You can however lease it from G1 Property for $230 for the duration of your stay. The allowable amount of occupants is directed by the bedding configuration, only 1 additional person can be accommodated for.
Linen packs contain sheets and pillow cases, bathroom towels and a starter pack of toiletries, tea towel, sponges and washing soap samples, a toilet roll per toilet and a selection of teas and coffees. You will have to provide the rest.
You can also lease beach towels from G1 Property for $5.00 per towel.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply).
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || -
|2|| - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || -