Vacant Land, One Acre, No Covenants
As rare as hens' teeth and so close to the bustling Noosa hinterland township of Cooroy, this park like vacant block of land, 4098m2 in size, is now for sale by auction. This is your chance to build that dream home and still have room for a shed and a pool and perhaps a few chickens, or even a pony. Imagine the lifestyle of being close to a town with all the services and conveniences yet have space and fresh air around you too. Post and rail front fence and new gate are already in place to mark the entry to 8 Springfield Circle, also a new fence on the northern boundary. There is so much scope to choose what style of home you like and choose where and when to build, subject only to Council's regulations, as no covenants apply here. Located in a small cul de sac in a very peaceful position, this block is surrounded by larger established properties. If you have been searching for that elusive one acre block, then this is your chance. The adjoining property is also for sale, on 4.29 acres with two homes, a pool, and a dam.
This land will be auctioned after that property is sold at auction on Friday 18th June at 11am.
Inspections are at the biweekly rep on sites, so be ready to be the winning bidder. This will be an auction to remember.
• Mostly cleared, few small trees near entrance
• Post and rail fence at front, new gate entry
• Land size is 4098m2, no covenants apply
• Choose your style of home and where to build
• New fence on northern boundary
• Hold and land bank for your future
• Established neighbourhood of larger acreages
• Peaceful, small cul de sac location
• Only a couple of minutes' drive to Cooroy
• Adjoining home on small acreage also for sale
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.