Movies, theatre, music and magic holiday fun for the whole
Sunshine Coast Council is proud to announce a fun-filled school holiday program to entertain the whole family this September at performance venues across the Coast.
The J Noosa, Nambour Civic Centre and Lake Kawana Community Centre have combined their school holiday events to give families a wider range of activities to keep children entertained.
There will be something to suit everyone including workshops, movies, theatre, music and magic to name a few.
To celebrate our September School Holiday Activities Program, we are offering Mum’s and Dad’s the chance to win the ultimate school holiday’s survival pack! See below for more details.
WIN! SCHOOL HOLIDAYS SURVIVAL PACK
To win simply ‘Like’ both The J and Nambour Civic Centre on Facebook and you will go into the draw to win ‘The Ultimate School Holidays Survival Pack’ valued at over $450.
The prize pack includes:
- Noosa Ferry Cruise All Day Family Pass.
- Relax and be invigorated with a Facial Treatment Voucher from Jenny K’s Beauty Centre.
- A 20 Visit Family Swim Pass to either the Noosa or Coolum Peregian Aquatic Centre.
- Family Pass to the Arty Pants Kids Festival at The Caloundra Events Centre.
- Two tickets to The Flood at the Nambour Civic Centre.
- Massage from the Massage Professionals
This offer is exclusive to our E-Newsletter subscribers. Entries close 21 September at 5pm. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 24 September. Good Luck!
Make sure you are a subscriber to Sunshine Coast Venues & Events 'E-News'